Organizers of the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards, Charterhouse have announced nominees for the Unsung Artiste Of The Year 2021.
The category lists eight artists including, Adelaide The Seer, Kwame Yogot and others. Ghanaian fast emerging Gospel artist, Queendalyn Yurglee has also received her first nomination at this year’s Vodafone Ghana Music Awards in the ”Unsung” category.
- Selassie Brown Serves Us With A New Song “Efatawo”
- Gospel Singer Amanda Antunes Out With Debut Single “There Is Healing In This House”
- Gospel Music Celebrities Turned Up For The Wedding Of Footprints Tv CEO Albert Acheampong.
- Joseph Briggs Releases Debut Single “Giver of good Things”
- NOBLE NKETSIAH IS BACK!! Celebrates 20yrs In Music With New Album.
Fondly referred to as the ‘Arkbearer’, Queendalyn has worked with renowned gospel artists such as Tim Godfrey, Sonnie Badu, Sammie Okposo, and Hillsong London and has gone through years of learning as far the music ministry is concerned.
Queendalyn Yurglee is out with a new single ‘JESUS‘ which is out on all digital platforms with visuals on her YouTube channel.
The Unsung category is an initiative to project artistes who are doing well but have not been well exposed yet. The winner of this category would have the opportunity to perform at the VGMA nominees jam.
Full List Of VGMA Unsung Nominees 2021
- Kwame Yogot
- Kobby Tuesday
- Naana Blu
- Adelaide The Seer
- Queendalyn Yurglee
Music Promotion And Distribution| PR Services | Content Creation | Publicity | Event Planning & Management | Christian News Publication
Call/WhatsApp: +233 505327308