Gospel Artiste Profile/Biography
Known in private life as Felicia Manu Boamaah, Nana Ama Royal was born on the 6th of March and raised in the capital city of Ghana, in a suburb called Taifa.
She from a family of seven siblings four (4) males and three (3) females of which Nana Ama is the fifth born. She hails from the Eastern Region – Kwahu Obo.
I grew up as a member of Christ Apostolic Church International (CACI) and singing has been my passion from a very young age of ten (10), she said. I was inspired by Daughters of Glorious Jesus, so I began to perform their songs at my Church, she added.
Still at age ten, she joined a musical group called ‘The Pan African Orchestra’ and was with them for 11 years. This Orchestra group was situated at the National Theatre in Accra. Nana Ama Royal toured with the group to several countries, utilizing her voice and flute simultaneously.
- Nana Manuel Drops his ‘Jesus Album [Download Gospel Songs]
- Photos: Ohemaa Mercy launches Tehillah Experience 2022, themed Clouds of Glory
- Download Songs : Joe Mettle – “Great Jehovah” (Audio&Video)
- Hannah Marfo Enlist Cindy Thompson, Helena Rhabbles, Koda, MOG & Florence Obinim for “Jubilee Experience” Slated for May, 29th.
- Sonnie Badu stirs up thousands of worshippers at Ivory Coast amidst heavy rains
Nana Ama Royal is married with four (4) wonderful children. She currently resides in the UK together with her lovely family.
According to her, at a tender age, she retained songs through dreams and meditating on God’s word. During that time, she was purposed for it and however contemplated her moves, but she was too young to execute anything.
In October 2018, I undertook rehearsals at a studio where I started to record my own music, she said. Preserving God’s gift for me, I followed through intending to revive the people of God through music, she added.