After weeks of the long wait and high anticipation, shooting gospel musician EBA premieres the official visual for his latest masterpiece, titled “I Overcome”.
This comes at a time when it’s needed most because most people are in distress and misery, and need such an exhilarating and heartening sound and visual to help them overcome their fears.
The visual starts with iconic island shots with a serene environment in the mix. It reflects EBA’s deep thoughts of God’s nature, and his posture from the prelude flashes his tranquil heart.
“I overcome/in the name of Jesus/every knee will bow/Higher the mountain/Greater shall be the falling,” EBA sings with passion and delight in his heart while he gawks at the wondrous nature and switches his body posture and moods in tune with the slow-tempo jam produced by Sir Julius of The Praise Factory Studios.
- Selassie Brown Serves Us With A New Song “Efatawo”
- Gospel Singer Amanda Antunes Out With Debut Single “There Is Healing In This House”
- Gospel Music Celebrities Turned Up For The Wedding Of Footprints Tv CEO Albert Acheampong.
- Joseph Briggs Releases Debut Single “Giver of good Things”
- NOBLE NKETSIAH IS BACK!! Celebrates 20yrs In Music With New Album.
EBA has said the song is backed by Romans 8:37 and proffers optimism and makes room for persistency – a key to survival in ordeals like the COVID-19 which has rocked the world.
The visual encapsulates the right approach by zealous Christians – remaining calm and motivated – in the face of this adversity.
The classic, colorful, and optically stunning visual is directed by Sir Ernest.
Enjoy the full visual below and don’t forget to share your candid views with us.