Ghanaian Legendary gospel trio Daughters of Glorious Jesus reminds us of that love in a remixed version of “Odo ben ni” which features MOGmusic.
The hit Ghanaian gospel song back in the days translated as “What manner of love” came back to life with a contemporary re-arrangement produced by Kaywa.
- Gospel Act Jonathan McReynolds Stars In “Favorite Son” BET+ Original Movie
- Daughters And MOGmusic Collaborates On A Remix “Odo Ben Ni”
- VGMA Nominees List : Efe Grace And Others Bag Best Female Vocal Performance
- Queendalyn Yurglee receives nomination for Unsung Artiste of the Year at VGMAs 2021
- 2021 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards Nominations
Over the past few years, the Daughters of Glorious Jesus has featured Nii Okai, KODA, Martin Hayford, KODA, and few others in their entire 32-year music career, something the gospel music fans want to see more and more. This remixed version featuring the MOGmusic is a step in the right direction as Daughters seek to ‘comtemporarized’ their music productions.