Ghanaian Legendary gospel trio Daughters of Glorious Jesus reminds us of that love in a remixed version of “Odo ben ni” which features MOGmusic.
The hit Ghanaian gospel song back in the days translated as “What manner of love” came back to life with a contemporary re-arrangement produced by Kaywa.
- Selassie Brown Serves Us With A New Song “Efatawo”
- Gospel Singer Amanda Antunes Out With Debut Single “There Is Healing In This House”
- Gospel Music Celebrities Turned Up For The Wedding Of Footprints Tv CEO Albert Acheampong.
- Joseph Briggs Releases Debut Single “Giver of good Things”
- NOBLE NKETSIAH IS BACK!! Celebrates 20yrs In Music With New Album.
Over the past few years, the Daughters of Glorious Jesus has featured Nii Okai, KODA, Martin Hayford, KODA, and few others in their entire 32-year music career, something the gospel music fans want to see more and more. This remixed version featuring the MOGmusic is a step in the right direction as Daughters seek to ‘comtemporarized’ their music productions.