Christina Biamah Tekpertey is a Ghanaian gospel musician, songwriter and an entrepreneur better known by her stage name Christine Biamah. She grew up in Kumasi where she discovered her love for Gospel Music and her inclination towards expressing the love and greatness of God through music and started singing at the age of 11 in her church children’s choir.
Christine’s genre is Contemporary and Traditional Ghanaian gospel music. Upheld by her spirit filled and dynamic vocal abilities and talent. She believes music is a gift and a channel through which we can tell our stories, give hope and also share the word of God, and inspire lives. She writes from diverse influences.
- Scott Evans Takes Afro Gospel To Everyone With Holy Father
- Unchangeable God! Toyin Ogunniyi sings of God’s attributes on latest single release
- Samuel Osei Kuffuor Gives Two Scholarships To Queendalyn Yurglee Foundation Supporting Needy, Brilliant Students.
- McDaniels Osei, Alysza & Princess Release Much Anticipated Single “My Desire”
- Gospel Artiste Queendalyn Yurglee Embarks On The Birth EP Media Tour In Nigeria
She introduced herself with her Debut album Ayikoo in 2019, The songs on the album proclaims God’s love, greatness and eternity. The Album marks the beginning of Christine’s long journey into mainstream music industry
For me it’s always an honor and a privilege to bless believers in the art of spiritual intimacy through My music, I Love Gospel Music because it is one of the means of getting much closer to God. She said
Christine Biamah is currently signed to Gold Legacy Records. The label is owned and managed by Mr. Collins Asumadu and Charles Agyemang (aka Bro. Homeboy), a Christian Record label based in the United State of America aimed at doing God’s business on earth by helping Gospel artists to Gain more exposure and to manage their God-given gift. Apart from Christine Biamah and Nana Akosua they also manage other artists.
- Ayikoo (well done)
- Otiose (He is Alive)
- Fidie n’abubu (The Snare Is Broken)
- Yesu She (Joy of the Lord)
- W’adom (Your Grace)
- Snidest (Hope)
- Mawu (God)
- Tu Hosanna (Sing Hosanna)
FOLLOW Christine Biamah
Facebook and Instagram – Christine Biamah
+1 (571) 598-9042
+233 50 904 2022
Music Promotion And Distribution| PR Services | Content Creation | Publicity | Event Planning & Management | Christian News Publication
Call/WhatsApp: +233 505327308