SK Frimpong is gradually winning lots of hearts with his worship and praise medley,The Ghanaian gospel musician presenting to us his latest jam; Adefoode Originally inscribed in Ghana’s indigenous Twi parlance, ‘Adefoode’ literally translates in English as ‘Chargeless’ or ‘Free of Charge’.
- Gospel Singer Daniel Tithy Out With Maiden Song “Esenyegbe (He Hears Me)
- HERTY CORGIE CROWNED USA BASED GOSPEL ARTISTE & FEMALE VOCALIST AT GMA US
- MAUREEN BINIYAM WINS US BASED UNCOVERED ARTISTE OF THE YEAR AT GHANA MUSIC AWARDS US
- Neqta Releases New EP “Ensi Wo Yie”
- Mekamafo! Estelle Safowaa touts Jesus as the light at the end of the tunnel in new single
Adefoode by SK Frimpong is simply explaining the dumbfounding and undeserving goodness of God’s ability to save, bless, impart giftings and graces at no payable cost at all. It challenges the status quo of worldly wisdom that seeks that one ought to strive hard in attaining something as precious as salvation and divine blessings.
SK Frimpong’s Adefoode is simply stressing on the point that all of God’s goodness can’t be bought, it can and must only be received. It’s simply priceless!
It’s an inference to the famous biblical story of Naaman’s rejected gifts to the Prophet Elisha after God used him to cure Naaman’s leprosy.
Buy/Stream ‘Adefoode‘ everywhere online as you appreciate God’s plentiful benefits to us that we don’t pay a dime for and if there be any need unmet by God, may speedy solutions be delivered to your doorstep free of charge!
Music Promotion And Distribution| PR Services | Content Creation | Publicity | Event Planning & Management | Christian News Publication
Call/WhatsApp: +233 505327308